Our first priority is for the safety of our guests as well as for ourselves. We provide an environment that is not only safe and welcoming, but we are also exercising sanitation standards that exceed industry requirements. The following list are just a few of the necessary precautions we are taking to protect us all before our guests arrive, during and after ones time on our table.
• All guests are required to complete our Covid-19 questionnaire prior to arriving on the day of their appointment.
• We ask guests to please enter the building wearing a face masks.
• Guests and Therapists wear face masks.
• We Stagger appointments to eliminate social contact with other guests.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures between appointments to disinfect table, headrest and common areas.
• Disinfectant used meets the CDC and EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
• Hand Sanitizer (70% Alc) provided for guests to use when entering premises.
• Hand Sanitizer to be used before Therapists start any bodywork.
• If you are feeling ill prior to your appointment, please let us know so we can reschedule for a different date.
TOGETHER WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!